Play 1.b4 at Chessworld.net!
Chessworld.net on behalf of Marek have set up a continuous stream of 1.b4 tournaments.
These tournaments should always be available to join. As soon as four players are paired, another one will automatically be set up.
- 1.b4 (4 players, 1 day/move)
- 1.b4 (4 players, 10 days/move)
- 1.b4 e5 2.Bb2 Bb4 3.Be5 Nf6 (4 players, 3 days/move)
- 1.b4 e5 2.Bb2 Bb4 3.f4 ef4 4.Bg7 Qh4 5.g3 fg3 6.Bg2 gh2 7.Kf1 hg1Q 8.Kg1 (Kucharkowski-Meybohm gambit, 6 players, 10 days move)
- 1.b4 e5 2.Bb2 f6 3.e4 Bb4 4.Bc4 (Sokolski gambit, 4 players, 3 days/move)
- 1.c4 Nf6 2.b4 (English orangutan, 4 players, 3 days/move)
- 1.e4 c5 2.b4 (Sicilian: Wing gambit, 4 players, 10 days/move)
- 1.e4 e6 2.Nf3 d5 3.e5 c5 4.b4 (French: Wing gambit, 4 players, 3 days/move)
Click on the logo below, visit Chessworld.net, register and play 1.b4 against the whole world!